Whether you need your eCom business evaluated or have it managed for you, KartSmartr has a solution. From in-depth consulting to managing your Amazon business, you’ll be in great hands.
KartSmartr brings together a team of experienced eCom veterans who successfully work with CPG clients to grow their marketplace stores. And when we say “grow,” we mean it. We have a history of success – we grew an Amazon 3P Store into a top 5% marketplace ranking. The results are based on our proven go-to-market eCom strategies, management and best in class performance. To sum it up, we work smarter.
If you are interested in talking to us about any of our services, please reach out to VP of eCom, Michael Yanez, at 310.245.7292 or email@example.com or fill out the form below.
KartSmartr is filled with the most talented people in the industry. Employees who understand what it takes to work hard while enjoying their job. We are always looking for smart people who are full of passion, integrity and honesty. If you are looking for a career opportunity at KartSmartr, we would love to meet you!
Posted: July 18, 2019
AMAZON ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Oversee and optimize global product listings using strong knowledge of keyword research, Amazon algorithm and product search rankings
- Apply PPC optimization techniques
- Manage product ads on Amazon
- Run various promotions and marketing activities (with a keen eye on Amazon Sponsored Ads) that contribute to increased sales
- Daily product site maintenance including, but not limited to, product management, content uploads and promotion management to our brand site
- Weekly execution of product optimization and strategic placement initiatives to ensure optimal sell-through
- Weekly product and promotion reporting
- Provide recommendations and insights based on analysis of daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales results
- Merchandise product listings using cross-selling and key categorization strategies
- Track and grow sales; provide daily and monthly sales data reports, detailed maintenance and improvement of listings (title, description, images, reviews, prices, product specs, customer questions, etc.) to increase product ranking
- Optimize listings for placement and organic search performance
- Monitor offers from online retail competitors
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of successful experience managing and selling products on Amazon Vendor and Seller Central marketplaces helpful, but eCom experience is also satisfactory
- Experience in Amazon Marketing Services, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics is a plus
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Previous experience in a fast-growing startup environment is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven approach & clear understanding of retail metrics using Amazon Marketing Services, Slackline and other analytics platforms is a plus
- Skilled at managing products on Amazon, including planning and creating paid search campaigns
- Experience in data analysis, performance trends, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Sense of humor; must be able to tell a joke at any given time